How about 與 What about 的區別差別與用法/例句
1. How about 用法上： "How about" + <動詞 or 動名詞>
"You look sleepy. How about having a cup of tea or coffee?"
2. What about 用法上： "What about" + <名詞>
A: "I am planning to have a vacation in Guam this winter."
B: "What about your pets? Bring them to your mom or take them along with?"
3. How about 「提出意見/提出邀請」成分相較高，「詢問作法」成分相較低。
例句： "How about having lunch with us?" （提出意見）
4. What about 「提出意見/提出邀請」成分相較低，「詢問作法」成分相較高，剛好相反。
例句： "What about the replaced laptop/PC? They looked to be still functional, though slow."
*** 簡單歸納就是 ***
WHAT ABOUT == 作法尚未明確，尚未有強烈主見。
HOW ABOUT == 作法已經明確，已經有一定主見存在。
5. 某些應用場合，"What about" / "How about" 也帶有反對、不贊成、不完全同意、請對方多想想、或者有嘲諷、拒絕的意思
A: "I had it enough, I will quit. Don't want to work for the firm any more!"
B: "Think twice. What about your house mortgage and car loan?" (帶有「反對」意味的提醒）
A: "Just give me more days, I will try to deliver the artwork painting by weekend."
B: "Huh, how about giving you more years?" (帶有「嘲諷」意味的「拒絕」）
How ABOUT ELF
© Vovo2000.com Mobile Version 小哈手機版 2020